Three Streetcars in a row, awaiting for passengers… or grain. The first one is a steel streetcar 726, at the far end. Then 2 older wooden streetcars built in 1910 at the Fort Rouge shops, 394 and 404 (closest to the camera).
They were bought in the late 1950’s from a businessman in Winkler who purchased several of them to sell to local area farmers, for either grain, livestock, cash! Evidently to took a while to sell them.
There in pretty good structural condition, with lots of original parts inside. They are located on a farm ‘south’ of Winnipeg.