A new streetcar was found, this one a steel body car from the Ottawa Car Company, part of a 20 car order in 1919. These cars served well until retirement in 1955. This farm originally had 2 Streetcars, the other one was removed a long time ago.
This car was originally number 700, but due to some accidents and superstition, was renamed to 740 in the 1930’s.
More Winnipeg history taken over by the trees.